Five For Friday & A Big Reveal!


I'm back at my little ole blog and linking up with Doodlebugs Teaching for Five for Friday!


First of all, and probably most importantly, HAVE YOU SEEN HOW CUTE MY BLOG IS?!?!?!? Megan from A Bird in Hand Designs / I Teach. What's your superpower? designed me the cutest blog design that ever happened in the world! She is SUPER creative, easy to work with, and not to mention, she does an amazing job!! If you're looking to revamp your blog or get a new layout, Megan's your girl! Click her button to check her out!

A Bird in Hand Designs



I swear I have a good reason for being so MIA here! I'm knee deep in summer camp, and it wipes. me. OUT! Don't get me wrong, I LOVE this job! Love, love, love it like there's no tomorrow. I love the kids, I love the staff, I love everything we do there, but I come home and crash!

It's been super fun though, we have a lot of theme days at camp. Today was Olympic Day, complete with team games (my team came in dead last!). We had Halloween Day yesterday (I was Buzz Lightyear) and Pirate Day, among many others. We also have people come to perform for us - this week we had jugglers and a puppet show!

So for Halloween Day each counselor group chooses a theme. We chose Toy Story. Here's a mildly ridiculous pic of my final product of my Buzz costume. Cool for the hot summer day, easy to move around in, and a HIT with the munchkins! Not a great shot of my shirt, but it came out great!! I posted a pic of my wings on Instagram too! To infinity...and BEYOND!





Now that being said - I have 2 weeks left of camp! I'm sad it's going to end, but thrilled because I am SO behind on my To Do list!! School starts in a month...AHH!


Speaking of Back to School. My classroom is done being waxed! I got to sneak in the other morning before camp, just before they started waxing the hallway. As soon as the hallway is done, I can get in and start! Ahhh!




More B2S talk...I've, of course, been shopping. While I'm a Target girl through and through, Walmart has been giving me better B2S deals for the last couple of years! I got highlighters, pencils, mini memo books, stickers, and TONS more there this year! I've also hit Target (obviously), Big Lots, Michael's and Hobby Lobby!

See those mini memo books in the middle? I have a post coming later this week about what I do with those!! :o)




I'll leave you with a tasty one! Last weekend I did a lot of eating. I went to my town's annual lobster bake (YUM!) even though every one of my friends who went got the steak platter instead of the two DELICIOUS lobsters!! Ahhh!



 I went to the very first Connecticut Food Truck Festival! I LOVE a good food truck, and this was paradise! I tried tons of little bites, and loved every bit of it! Some of the lines were crazy though - we waited in line for an hour for this baked potato truck!! It was worth every. single. morsel though!


How was your week?!




2 comments

  1. I love your new blog look! Super cute. Aren't freshly waxed floors the best? My favourite part of moving back in at the start of a new year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is adorable!!! I think the name is so clever also!
    VERY jealous about that lobster! Lobster & crab are my weakness ;)

    Amber

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top